How to participate in GUM Holder Offering — Guide to buy IDO on GUM Pad
If you want to participate in GUM Holder Offering pools, you will have to follow one of these two requirements.
Option 1: Make sure you hold at least 2,000 GUM in your wallet in order to be able to be selected.
Option 2: You must provide liquidity on Uniswap for GUM tokens, which also gives you eligibility for these pools. In order to be eligible, you need to submit your address on the whitelist form.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your BEP-20 wallet address to receive tokens must be the same as the ERC-20 wallet address that you used to hold GUM.
How to participate in GUM Holder Offering (GHO)?
The first step to participate in any GHO is to filling the whitelist to the project.
Then, follow these steps:
- Connect Metamask Wallet
2. Choose your pool
3. Review the pool’s minimum and maximum allocation
Click Join Pool
4. Read and Accept the Disclaimer
5. Input how much assets you want to spend to buy the token
6. Click the Join Pool button
7. On the pop-up, click confirm the transaction on your wallet
8. Once confirmed (be patient), you just have to wait for the pool time to finish before claiming your tokens.
How to Claim Your Tokens
Once the pool time ends you will be able to claim your tokens. In order to claim your tokens please go back to the page of the pool you participated in.
Click Your Allocations. Then click Claim Tokens. Metamask will open and you’ll have to confirm the transaction. You will get your tokens in your wallet shortly thereafter.